Coast to Coast Vision™
Your eyes are the windows to your health. Now you and your family can see better savings at over 20,000 vision providers nationwide, including national chains and local retailers. You save 10% to 60% on glasses, contacts, laser surgery, exams and even designer eyewear.
- 20% to 60% off prescription eyewear including most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection
- 10% to 30% off eye exams
- Participating chains include LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, Sears, Target and more
- Your eye doctor not in our network? The nomination process is a breeze!
- 10% to 40% off contact lenses through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- You receive exclusive access to the lowest contact lens prices through America’s Eyewear mail order service
- 15% to 50% eyeglasses and sunglasses through FramesDirect.com
- 40% to 50% off the national average cost of LASIK surgery.
Coast to Coast Vision™ Savings Example
|Example 1 - New York, NY|
|Regular Exam (Ophthalmologist)||$150.00|
|CTC Member pays:||$120.00|
|CTC Member Pays:||$3,600.00|
|Example 2 - Dallas, TX|
|Regular Exam (Ophthalmologist)||$190.00|
|CTC Member pays:||$133.00|
|CTC Member Pays:||$58.47|
|Progressive / Polycarbonate||$209.00|
|CTC Member pays:||$156.75|
|Example 3 - Tampa, FL|
|Extended Exam (Ophthalmologist)||$225.00|
|CTC Member pays:||$157.50|
|CTC Member Pays:||$72.72|
|Single Vision Lens (Plastic)||$170.00|
|CTC Member pays:||$110.50|
How To Use
Coast to Coast Vision™
- Use the Provider Search to the right or call the number in your Member Portal Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time to find a participating vision provider
- For LASIK eye surgery providers you will call a different number Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time
- At your appointment, present your membership card with the Coast to Coast Vision™ logo and pay the discounted total
America’s Eyewear Mail Order Contacts
- Call the number in your Member Portal Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time for pricing or to order
- You can email or fax a copy of your prescription to the email or fax number in your Member Portal
FramesDirect.com Online Store
- In your Member Portal, click Use This Benefit to access discounts on eyeglasses and sunglasses
- You will need the specific Promo Codes in your Member Portal:
- For 40% off lenses with the purchase of frames
- For 15% off your entire order
- You will need your Group ID (on the front of your membership card) when prompted
Coast to Coast Vision™ FAQ
A. The vision benefit offers 10% to 60% discounts on eyewear and eye care at more than 20,000 vision providers throughout the United States. Providers include national optical chains such as LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Visionworks, JCPenney, and Sears as well as regional chains and thousands of independent practitioners. Often many participating locations offer discounts of 10% on eye exams for both eye glasses and contact lenses. Additionally, the ophthalmology portion of the network offers 10% to 30% discounts on eye exams and surgical procedures, including the popular laser surgeries in select markets.
On average, members receive a 20% discount on replacement contact lenses (excluding disposable lenses) at retail locations. Members may elect to use the mail order service to purchase replacement contact lenses (including disposables) at a 10% to 40% discount.
A. Click Here and enter your order number and zip code in the provided form. If you placed an order by phone or requested a return by phone, you’ll need to call 1-800-861-3211 for a return instead of using this form.
A. Yes. In most cases CTC can be utilized to reduce out of pocket expenses. For example, once the insurance benefit has been exhausted, members may use their discount to buy additional pairs of glasses or contacts.
A. There is no limit on the number of times the member or family member can take advantage of the savings provided by CTC.
A. It includes the member, their spouse and all legal dependents.
A. Prescription glasses and contact lenses are discounted 20% to 60% in most cases. Eye exams and surgery are discounted 10% to 30% where available.
A. Many variables go into the calculation of the discount such as market demographics, location, hours of operation, one-hour service capability and level of retail mark-up.
Example – a chain provider in a major metropolitan mall, open seven days a week, 10 hours a day with an on-site lab, will more than likely have a different mark-up than an independent practitioner in a rural community. However, members will pay almost exactly the same price for the exact same materials regardless of where the purchase is made. Only the percentage of discount off retail may vary.
A. No. Members must go to an optical location that is contracted with Coast to Coast Vision to receive a discount. Our providers include national, regional and local chains as well as thousands of independent professionals.
A. The dispensing fee is the amount of money that is added to the provider’s wholesale acquisition cost of materials. It is generally the only profit made by the provider on your purchase.
A. Yes, at approximately 4,000 of our 20,000 vision providers nationwide. Our member service representatives can tell you which locations discount eye exams in your area.
A. All you need to do to receive your discount is show the provider your membership card and tell them you are with Coast to Coast Vision. It is very important that you mention Coast to Coast Vision Network to ensure a discount at the time of purchase.
A. The location will not combine our contracted discount with the sale price. However, in most cases, the Coast to Coast price will be better than the sale price.
A. No, you receive the discount because CTC brings the buying power of over 10 million members to the optical retailers participating with us.
A. If you wish to refer your doctor to the CTC network, just give us their name, address and phone number and we will contact them about becoming a provider. If your practitioner does not wish to join the plan, you can still use him/her for your eye exam. Simply take your prescription to one of our participating providers to receive your discount on glasses or contact lenses.
A. Although members receive a 10% to 20% discount when purchasing replacement contact lenses at participating optical centers, the greatest savings and selection for contact lenses is often offered through the mail order program. Replacement contact lenses are discounted at 10% to 40% below retail.
A. No. Disposable lenses are generally priced as “loss leaders” at the retail stores. However, members can use the mail order contact lens program to receive discounts when ordering disposable lenses.
A. Simply call the toll-free number on the back of your membership card. The patient registration keeps your prescription on file until it expires and we can send your replacements overnight to you almost anywhere in the world.
A. LASIK (Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis) is an outpatient treatment that uses an Excimer Laser (cool beam of light) to gently reshape the front surface of the eye (the cornea). Reshaping the cornea redirects the light angle as it enters the eye to refocus correctly on the retina. This allows images to be more sharply focused. Vision recovery is rapid, and there is little or no post-operative pain. With refractive procedures, your dependence upon glasses and contact lenses should diminish significantly.
A. Yes, the LASIK procedure has been approved to effectively treat astigmatism as well as myopia (nearsightedness) and hyperopia (farsightedness).